Hyundai Fleet Dealer Brisbane
Bartons Business Centre is a "One Stop Shop" for organisations that have fleet vehicles, whether it be 5 or 500, our Business Centre has the capacity to look after and maintain your fleet needs.
The Smart Fleet Choice
Across the range, Hyundai saves you money. Exceptional fuel efficiency helps keep costs low, while our class-leading cost of ownership minimises off-road time and reduces service costs. For ultimate peace of mind, each Hyundai is backed by Australia’s first Five-Year Unlimited Kilometre Warranty.
Hyundai Fleet Safety
Comprehensive passive and active technology is integrated into every model we manufacture. Utilising a global network of research and development centres of excellence, we design and deliver optimum occupant protection across our entire range of vehicles. This dedication of safety has resulted in Hyundai achieving high safety ratings, across our entire passenger car range.
Hyundai is committed to working with you to achieve environmental sustainability through intelligent and informed fleet choices. Reducing your fleet size is not always an option, but making clever choices is. We can help you reduce your carbon footprint, and, by choosing from Hyundai’s selection of vehicles offering low C02 outputs, you can reach your fleet emission reduction goals, meet Government targets and realise cost efficiencies for your business.
Whole-of-Life is the calculation of the total projected cost of the operation and management of your fleet. Knowing and managing this data allows you to maintain budget expenditure projections, replacement provisions, and operational costs. You can depend on Hyundai’s low Whole-of-Life costs to support your decision to choose us as your fleet partner, assist you to balance the fleet management equation and give you an advantage, the Hyundai Fleet Advantage.
Trusted by Australian business.
Hyundai Fleet Advantage represents our exceptional commitment to our fleet customers. But don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what our customers have to say.
Hyundai fleet discount eligibility criteria.
Hyundai Fleet Advantage represents Hyundai's exceptional commitment to service, and a range of specific benefits to fleet customers.
These benefits include Government, National and General Fleet discounts, tax benefits and fixed-price routine service from selected corporate dealers and much more – another reason why choosing Hyundai makes perfect business sense.
To find out if your business or salary packaging arrangements qualify for one of Hyundai's many fleet programs please apply online at Bartons Hyundai.
- Commonwealth Government Departments and Agencies that operate subject to the Financial Management and Accountability Act 1997 (FMA Act)
- Local Councils and County Councils
- All bona fide Religious Institutions and their affiliates, as recognised in section 22 of the marriage act
- All Government Funded Organisations (where the funding may be used for the purchase of a Motor Vehicle)
- Charitable Organisations
- All Schools
- Other tertiary education facilities
- Income Tax Exempt / Not For Profit Organisations
- Benevolent Nursing homes and community based child care facilities and other welfare and community service providers
National Fleet discounts are available for all Hyundai registered business fleets with a total fleet size of 50 vehicles or greater that are registered in one of the following ways:
- The business name or trading name of the company or business
- The name(s) of a Director or Partner of the company or business
- The name of a subsidiary company, where the subsidiary is 50% or more owned by the parent company, with a total fleet size of 50 vehicles or greater
- All vehicle orders received from a Hyundai registered Fleet Management and Leasing Company or Salary Packaging Company. Includes Tool of Trade vehicles and Novated leases.
When determining the total fleet size of a Hyundai registered business fleet, company owned/leased vehicles, employee novated leases and salary-packaged vehicles are considered. Employees of Hyundai registered business fleets that are entitled.
Contact Bartons Hyundai to see entities also entitled to receive National Fleet discounts.
General Fleet discounts are available for all Hyundai registered business fleets with a total fleet size of between 5–49 vehicles that are registered in one of the following ways:
- The business name or trading name of the company or busines
- The name(s) of a Director or Partner of the company or business, or
- The name of a subsidiary company, where the subsidiary is 50% or more owned by the parent company, with a total fleet size of between 6–49 vehicles.
When determining the total fleet size of a Hyundai registered business fleet, company owned/leased vehicles, employee novated leases and salary-packaged vehicles are considered.
Our business centre is dedicated to effectively deliver our award winning and personalised service to your business. We currently drive our fleet solutions to businesses such as Century Yuasa Batteries, BMD constructions, Hans Continental to name a few.
"Our Point of difference"
You have a dedicated account manager responsible for all service bookings, loan cars, reports, quotes and trade evaluations. A friendly face that will keep in touch and make sure that our award winning service is meeting all expectations.
We pre-negotiate our discounts on servicing, saving you time and money. Along with access to operational reports, just in case you need them.