Guaranteed Future Value
Hyundai Guaranteed Future Value (GFV Terms) is an amount that Bartons Hyundai agree to buyback your Hyundai Genesis for at the end of your finance contract, giving you peace of mind. All you have to do is comply with your service, fair wear and tear, set kilometres and finance contract obligations.
What are the Key Benefits?
- Lock in the Guaranteed Future Value of your Genesis now, for when your finance contract matures (subject to the GFV terms)
- Greater flexibility. Trade in, retain or return
- Upgrade to the latest models more often
- Individually tailored finance solutions
How does it work?
Your Hyundai dealer will be able to help you throughout all the following steps:
- Choose your Genesis model
- Tell us how much deposit you would like to pay, if any
- Choose the term you would like to finance your Genesis 3 or 4 year terms are available.
- Choose your repayment frequency.
Hyundai Finance will advise you:
- Your regular repayments over the contract term
- The fixed amount of kilometres for the term of your finance contract
- The Guaranteed Future Value at the end of the term which is equal to the final payment on your finance contract.
Maintaining your Hyundai
Your Hyundai car must be maintained in accordance with Hyundai’s recommendations. If either the kilometres exceed the amount set or the wear and tear falls outside the conditions specified, the Guaranteed Future Value of your car will be recalculated. View wear and tear guidelines.
Options when your finance contract ends
Simply return your Genesis to the dealership and any trade in amount over the final payment can be used towards your next car purchase.
Pay out or refinance the total amount owing under your finance contract if you would like to keep your Genesis (refinance is subject to our standard credit criteria).
Hand back your Genesis with no further obligations under your finance contract, subject to the GFV terms.
For more information on Genesis Guaranteed Future Value, see your participating Hyundai dealer. The Hyundai Guarantee Future Value is not a representation by Hyundai Finance as to the likely market value of your car at maturity on your finance contract. The Guaranteed Future Value option is available on the Genesis models only. If the car is not returned in an acceptable condition as stipulated in the terms and conditions of the finance contract, fair wear and tear guidelines and set kilometres; the Guaranteed Future Value will be reduced accordingly. Full terms and conditions are available upon application. Available to approved applicants of Hyundai Finance. Subject to normal credit criteria. Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Guaranteed Future Value is only available to consumers; ABN holders, Fleet and government buyers excluded. Hyundai Finance provided by St.George Bank - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 Australian credit licence 233714.